Why You Should Never Throw Away Your Banana Peels ✔. Welcome to Health Wisdom YouTube Channel. In this video, you will learn about Why You Should Never Throw Away Your Banana Peels.
Everyone knows that bananas are good for you and filled with potassium. But did you know that the banana peel that you don’t think twice about before throwing away is the healthiest part of the fruit!
You can eat raw banana peel as it is or you can boil them for 10 minutes and then eat them. The health benefits of eating banana peels are:
• It reduces cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular disease and strokes as the peel contains more fibre than the banana itself.
• It elevates your mood as the peel contains amino acids which triggers serotonin.
• It reduces the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration because the banana peel contains lutein, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects your eyes.
You can also use Banana peel for various other health and general benefits such as teeth whitening, reducing wrinkles, removing warts and treating bug bites and even shining your shoes.
• For whitening teeth, you need to rub the inner part of the banana peel on your teeth on a daily basis.
• For reducing wrinkles, rub the banana peel on your face, leave the residue on for about half an hour and then wash it off.
• For removing warts you need to place a piece of banana peel on the affected area with a bandage and leave it overnight and repeat this process until the wart falls off.
• For getting relief from Bites, you need to massage the peel on the affected area to soothe the pain and itchiness of bed bug bites.
• To polish your shoes, smear banana peels on shoes and they will shine like anything.
Thanks for watching this video, if you enjoyed this video, please do not forget to like and subscribe to our channel. In this channel you will get information about various health related topics. Wishing you good health in your life.
★☆★ RELATED VIDEOS ★☆★
► 10 Unexpected Benefits of Drinking Hot Water
► Top 5 Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit You Should Know
► Eat These 5 Foods to Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
► 5 Body Signs that you are not Drinking Enough Water
► Sleep Deprivation Impairs Ability to Interpret Facial Expressions
► Top 5 Health Benefits of Kiwi Fruit You Should Know
If you liked this video, please subscribe to this channel to get loads of videos on health and well-being topics.
★☆★ ABOUT HEALTH WISDOM ★☆★
Welcome to Health Wisdom Channel. Health Wisdom is all about your health. In this channel you will get tips, insights, news on health related topics. Subscribe and invite all your friends to see our videos on health related topics.
★☆★ FOLLOW & LIKE US ★☆★
► Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Health-Wisdom-267688026984659/
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HealthWisdom1
► Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/HealthWisdom
★☆★ HEALTH DISCLAIMER ★☆★
The information provided on this channel and its videos are for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. We are providing information, tips, advice etc. to help you improve and maintain your health. We are not licensed professionals, so please consult your professional and medical consultant in case you need proper treatment and advice.
★☆★ COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER ★☆★
Some contents are used for educational purpose under fair use. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Images are licensed under CC:
Subscribe to this channel to get notification on videos relating to various health related topics. Wishing you good health in your life.
Wishing you Good Health
Health Wisdom (healthwisdom4u)