Top 10 Healthy Foods for Your Teeth
– cheese increases saliva in the mouth.
– Cheese also contains calcium and protein, nutrients that strengthen tooth enamel.
– high in calcium and protein
– benefit your gums because the good bacteria crowd out bacteria that cause cavities
Leafy Greens (Spinach, Kale, Broccoli)
– high in calcium, which builds your teeth’s enamel.
– B vitamin that has numerous health benefits, able treating gum disease
– high in fiber and water.
– produces saliva in your mouth, which rinses away bacteria and food particles.
– crunchy and full of fiber.
– increases saliva production in your mouth, which reduces your risk of cavities.
– great source of vitamin A.
– acts a bit like a toothbrush,
-scraping food particles and bacteria away from your teeth.
– vitamins A and C, two antioxidants that give the health of your gums a boost
– great source of calcium and protein with low in sugar.
– build up strong teeth enamel
Tea (contain polyphenols)
– black and green teas,
-slow the growth of bacteria
-less plaque buildup on their teeth
– Milk neutralizes some of the acid produced by plaque bacteria,”
– Drinking a glass of milk after eating a sweet dessert, may protect teeth
– Mixing with sweet cereal will take away the effect
-keep plaque from sticking to teeth,
-lowering the risk of cavities,
Tobu – Life [NCS Release]