Here’s a 10 minute video that documents my addiction to shopping at drug stores! (just kidding) click “see more” to see more!
I went into Rite Aid to pick up a new toothbrush and ended up purchasing thirteen things…………. and those things are..
– A coral lufa sponge thingy? which cost .99
– A mini bottle of Secret deodorant which cost about .50
– Crest 3D White toothpaste which cost about .00
– Physicians Formula Compact Beauty Balm .99
– NYC Intense Lip Color .99
– Wet N Wild nail polish in “On A Trip” .99
– Argan Oil Hair Mask about .00
– Johnson & Johnson Floss .99
– Colgate (Soft) Toothbrush about .00
– Summer’s Eve Cleansing Wash about .00
– Kukui Oil Shampoo about .00
– Kukui Oil Conditioner about .00
.. realizing you have a shopping addiction.. priceless.
Business inquiries: BriMazzuca@gmail.com
Thanks for watching!
Check out my other videos!
What I Got/Gave for Valentine’s Day + GIVEAWAY!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3obho2DmzQ
Products I Regret Buying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar5W4o…
My January 2014 Favorites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47yxMO…
KEYWORDS: haul, rite aid, beauty, supplies, shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, argan, treatment, crest, toothpaste, teeth, teeth whitening, hairspray, shopping, love, floss, shower, wash, hygiene, bath, bubble bath, nail polish, purple, lavender, wet n wild, NYC, make up, lip crayon, lipstick, lip color, wine, plum, purple, red, tooth brush, deoderant, BB cream, beauty balm, physicians formula, acne, dermatologist, recommended