More info, useful tips and instructions on: http://baking-soda.us
Baking soda or Zeolite for calculus/tartar removal and teeth whitening:
– The first option is a mixture of baking soda and table salt.
Salt and bicarbonate of soda mixed in approximately the same proportion. Mix well. Use it 2-3x per week – not more! Since baking soda is slightly abrasive to the tooth enamel, it is only for occasional use. The mixture can be used alone or in combination with toothpaste. The prepared mixture is applied to the toothbrush. Brush the teeth for 1 minute.
– Another possibility is the use of Zeolite. We suggest it for daily use. It could be used instead of or together with toothpaste.
Teeth and gums brush with a softer toothbrush for 2-3 minutes. It is best for restoration of teeth whiteness and removal of tartar and hardened plaque.
Zeolite removes tartar, periodontitis, bacteria and bad breath naturally.
For a healthy and beautiful smile use zeolite:
– The teeth are perfectly smooth and shiny
– Your bad breath will be history
– Aphthae will no longer accrue
– Toxins and heavy materials will be eliminated
– With daily use you will remove tartar and prevent the emergence of new one
– Solve your problem with discoloration of teeth due to coffee, tea and cigarettes
– Efficiently stops periodontitis
– Prevent the inflammation of the gums
When brushing your teeth with normal toothpaste plaque begin to create after 20 minutes of washing.
Zeolite do not damage the tooth enamel and keeps the tooth enamel minerals.
Tartar is mineralized plaque that is first deposited on the teeth as a kind of biofilm.
Tartar can be milky white, yellow or even dark brown.
What affects the formation of tartar?
As we have already mentioned, the crucial importance is oral hygiene. More sugar entered into the body, the better environment bacteria have.
What is Zeolite?
Zeolite is a rock of volcanic origin whose creation dates back millions of years into the past. It is composed of different minerals, among which plays a major role clinoptilolite.
Ion-exchange of zeolite clinoptilolite
The principle of ion-exchange allows the zeolite selectively removing from an organism mercury, arsenic, cadmium, lead, aluminum, nickel, as well as a number of cancerous and viral substance. It also binds and removes harmful free oxygen radicals and other toxic substances (pesticides, herbicides, ammonia, radioactive substances, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, drugs, alcohol and smoking, and others).
Other possibilities for whitening teeth and tartar removal:
– Use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for whitening teeth:
Many toothpastes, and almost all of the teeth whitening solutions contain hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is the fastest way to whiten teeth. The only problem is that you have be very careful with hydrogen peroxide. Do not swallow it, and if it happens, you need to drink at least one glass of water to dilute it. We have to warn you that with hydrogen peroxide you can bleach your teeth only once a week.
Once a month you can wash your teeth with toothpaste made of baking soda and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. Among the cheap and easy way to whiten your teeth is to rinse your mouth from time to time by three percent hydrogen peroxide.
Teeth whitening is an expensive process, so we collect some effective recipes from domestic treasury of wisdom. (But warning: we do not recommend putting acid on the teeth. The acid erodes the teeth and could make them very sensitive and prone to decay!So better follow our instructions on the video):
• Just like your grandmother you can also mix some baking soda, some salt and add a few drops of vinegar and then clean the teeth. This process can be repeated only two to three times per month.
• Excellent effect has also home recipe with lemon and baking soda:
In bowl put a quarter cup of baking soda, add the juice of half a lemon. The mixture is then put for three minutes on the teeth, but not moer, because you can damage the gums.
After the procedure wash your teeth with the toothpaste.
• Berries – instant solution for white teeth:
If you want to white teeth without all the torment, then take the advantage of crushed berries. Put them for a few minutes on your teeth, and then thoroughly clean with toothpaste, because you have to remove the sugar and acid.
• Apple cider vinegar helps remove stains, but it is also for whitening teeth and destroys many bacteria in the oral cavity.
Preparation: In a glass of water, add a teaspoon of vinegar and rinse your mouth, then rub your teeth with toothpaste.
• The peel of oranges and lemons do wonders.
Take advantage of the orange and lemon peel. With the inner side of the peel rub the teeth, and then wash with a paste. The process can be repeated several times and the results will soon be seen.