Of late, my hair has been behaving very well. They are a lot healthier, look shinier and the frizz that I had almost every day is minimized. Not to mention, my hair fall has decreased considerably over the last month.
The only change in my hair care routine since last month is a product which I was surprisingly sent for a review- The Merit VCO Extra Virgin Olive Oil !!! I give it full marks for my hair.
Merit VCO team had approached me to review the Merit VCO Extra Virgin Coconut oil-which according to them, is a coconut oil with a difference !!!
This oil is extracted from tender coconut milk, and not from regular coconut, thus making it the purest form of coconut oil available. It takes about 40 tender coconuts to produce 1 litre of oil !!!!
An icing on the cake, this oil is extremely lightweight and has a very light, sweet smell, much unlike the regular coconut oil.
This oil is for both external usage as a face and hair oil, and also for internal consumption, as a cooking oil or salad dressing. 1 Tbsp of this oil contains 126 kcals.
Here I mention the different ways in which I have used this oil, and tell you my experience with each use.
External Use on my skin and hair :-
1. Deep Conditioning of Hair
2. Makeup Remover
3. As a face moisturizer/Body lotion for dry skin
4. Use as a face mist with aloe vera and rose water
5. Reduce under eye dark circles and puffiness
6. Reduce any stretch marks,acne marks and scars
Internal Consumption for cooking etc:-
1. Use as a regular cooking oil
2. Excellent salad dressing due to its lightweight nature
3. Mix a teaspoon of chia seeds or flax seeds with 2-3 drops of this oil for a quick pre-workout snack
4. Oil Pulling: – Use half a cup of oil and swish it in your mouth for 15-20 mins. Rinse for better cleaning of teeth and natural whitening
Price:- INR 375 for 500 ml
Where to buy:-
CAN BUY PRODUCT ONLINE ON:
Available in South Mumbai at Royal Wellington Golf Club, The health shop and in Pune with Dorabjees Stores
5 of my lucky subscribers would win a 250 ml bottle of the Merit VCO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
All you have to do to enter the giveaway is :-
1. Like this video
2. Susbcribe to my Channel
3. Comment below on how you plan to use the coconut oil in your daily life.
The Giveaway is open till Sep 19th. So keep the entries coming
My Social Media :
Instagram : beautiful_within_aditi
Roposo : Beautiful Within