In 2-hours Turns Grey/White Hairs to Brown Naturally and also Get Super soft, silky,shiny hair using Heena
In this video I’m going to showing you how to make heena for coloring Hair also for Super soft, silky,shiny hair using Heena
Heena, is also known as Mehandi.Henna acts as an excellent natural conditioner for your hair.
Henna is a natural herbal powder which is not only used for coloring hair, but also helps to prevent dandruff and scalp itching.
Heena helps to grow your hair.
To make Heena mask-
1. 4 Tablespoons of Heena Powder.
Heena Powder add volume and shine to your hair, but also prevents it from further damage by producing a double coating on your hair.
Heena powder will lessens hair fall, dandruff, and other scalp issues and also helps to cure acne, warts, and boils.
2. 2 Tablespoons of Amla Powder.
Amla Powder coats and nourishes the hair and scalp also add texture and volume to your hair.
3. 4 Tablespoons of Curd.
Curd is an excellent tonic for the improvement and quality of hair as well as genuinely prevents Hair loss.
Curd is one of the best conditioners for hair also for shining of hair and dandruff control & prevention.
4. 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
Lemon helps to prevent dandruff and scalp itching.
5. 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
Honey contains vitamins, minerals, is antibacterial and has incredible healing properties.
Mix all the ingredients to make smooth paste to get rid of lumps.
Direction to Apply Heena Mask-
1. Apply the henna mixture to your hair.Start by sectioning your hair and beginning at the roots. Once done, wrap a plastic around your hair.
2. Leave the henna mixture on your hair for approximately two hours.
3. Rinse the henna paste off your hair using warm water. It will leave your smooth and shiny.
4. At the beginning, the shade will appear to be lighter but it will darken in a couple of days.
If dissatisfied with the shade, apply henna mixture once again on the hair and repeat the instructions as mentioned.
It is Advisable-
1. Do not use shampoo overnight.
2. Apply oil to your hair and work it into the roots to make it even darker.
Note of Caution: Never use lemon juice directly on the hair as it is acidic in nature it will bleach your hair.
In 2-hours Turns Grey/White Hairs to Brown Naturally |Get Super soft, silky,shiny hair using Heena:
Subscribe to my channel for some more videos:
For more DIY and Reviews videos click the link below-