How to Whiten Your Teeth Simple at Home | Health is gold, Every day we update useful videos to help you :Natural Cures Method | Please Subcriber me:https://goo.gl/b7Dhrz
If you’ve cooked with the turmeric powder, you’ve probably had yellow hands and fingers, even though the food will be delicious.
Who would have thought that the spice that stains almost anything can brighten and whiten the yellow teeth?
It is not known why this astonishing fact is true, but many people swear it is the best technique. Turmeric is also effective for dental problems such as toothaches, gingivitis and sensitive teeth.
Turmeric kills germs, fights infections and reduces swelling and pain. Turmeric has been used as a medicine because of a chemical contained in it called curcumin.
To whiten teeth, turmeric is mixed with baking soda and coconut oil. Baking soda is effective for cleaning almost anything. Sodium bicarbonate removes stains and plaque from the teeth, eliminating the acids produced by the bacteria in the mouth. Plaque can cause dental problems such as tooth decay and gum disease.
Coconut oil is another wonderful ingredient that can get bacteria out of the mouth and can treat toothaches, bad breath, tooth sensitivity and gum disease.
People call this activity “making oil swabs,” because they rinse their mouths with coconut oil, and spit out germs and help whiten teeth.
What will you need?
– Turmeric Powder
– Sodium bicarbonate
– Coconut oil
– A bowl
– A mixing spoon
– Measuring spoons
– A jug to store the mixture
– Measure 4 tablespoons of dry and organic turmeric root powder in a bowl.
– Add 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
– Add 2 1/2 to 3 tablespoons of virgin organic coconut oil
– Mix well with a spoon or fork.
How to use:
– Pour 2 teaspoons of your turmeric tooth whiten into your toothbrush – Brush your teeth gently for 1 to 2 minutes.
– Take a teaspoon of melted coconut oil and keep it in your mouth by wading through your teeth for another minute, then spit it out. (Do not swallow, as this mixture contains all the germs in your mouth.)
– Rinse your mouth with water.
– Repeat several times a week for a couple of weeks, then reduce the frequency to once or twice a week.
Keep in mind that this mixture can stain the skin around your mouth. Therefore, be careful when brushing your teeth. To remove yellow turmeric stains from your skin, apply milk to the area for about 5 minutes and then rinse.
– Store the remaining mixture in the refrigerator for a few days.
– If you prefer to make a smaller amount, be sure to reduce all ingredients proportionately.
– This mixture is likely to stain your toothbrush to a bright orange hue.
– Have a medium to soft bristle brush that is unique to this bleach.
– In addition to using this blend, be sure to take care of your oral health.
– Use this method along with coconut oil to remove all germs from the mouth.
Watching again :https://youtu.be/PtKju_rCK14
ＬＩＫＥ | ＣＯＭＭＥＮＴ | ＳＨＡＲＥ | ＳＵＢＳＣＲＩＢＥ ( For more Video)
♥ THANK FOR WATHCHING ♥