Hair fall problem? Looking for a treatment that works without the side-effects of chemicals or medications? You should try these home remedies. According to hair experts, losing 50-100 strands of hair every day is fairly normal. It is only a cause of concern when you lose more than that. But you can stop hair fall in its tracks with these simple home-remedies. Here’s how you can make them
1.Onion-Juice: Onion-juice helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation.
• Extract the juice of one onion by grating it and then strain it. Apply the juice directly onto the scalp. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off. Finally, shampoo your hair.
2.Aloe-Vera: Aloe-vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth.
• Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
• Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Repeat the process three to four times a week
3.Fenugreek: Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair-follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
• Soak one cup of fenugreek-seeds in water overnight.
• In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
• Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
• Follow this remedy every morning for a month.
Like onion, garlic too has high sulphur content. This is the reason why it is used in traditional hair regrowth medicines.
• Crush a few cloves of garlic.
• Add coconut oil to it and boil the mixture for a few minutes.
• Let it cool down a bit and then massage it on your scalp.
• You can leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
• Do this two times in a week
5.Amla or Indian-gooseberry
For people suffering from hair fall, amla or the Indian gooseberry is a blessing. It is packed with vitamin-C and antioxidants that can reverse hair-loss if it is in its initial stage.
• Use either amla juice or powder and mix it with lemon-juice.
• Apply it on the scalp and leave it to dry.
• Rinse hair using lukewarm water
6.Massage essential-oils into your scalp. You can massage oils into your scalp to help improve hair growth. These can nourish the hair follicles, increase blood flow to your scalp and promote relaxation. Oils you can use include coconut-oil, argan-oil, emu-oil, castor-oil and almond-oil
7.Increase your intake of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids used on the scalp have been shown to increase the numbers of hair strands. Increasing the amounts of omega-3 fatty acids in your diet may be useful for hair loss
NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.
google plus: https://plus.google.com/b/113379601003474436812/113379601003474436812?pageId=113379601003474436812
Images licensed under Creative Commons: