hi friends my name is anna
and i make new videos for you every day for your health
today i want to tell you , How to Make Homemade Natural Deodorant That Really Works
Sweating is a good thing. It is your body’s way of releasing toxins. The real trouble is the odor that can follow sweating. While sweat (perspiration) has almost no odor, the bacteria that break down the sweat into acids cause the odor.
How to Make a DIY Homemade Deodorant
Things you’ll need:
1. Coconut oil– 1/3 cup
2. Beeswax, grated or pellets (optional)– 3 tablespoons
3. Shea butter– 2 tablespoons
4. Cornstarch– 1/3 cup
5. Baking soda– 1 tablespoon
6. Essential oil of your choice – 10 to 15 drops
7. Deodorant containers
1. Place 3 tablespoons of grated beeswax in a double boiler.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of shea butter to it.
3. Blend in 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
4. Allow the beeswax, butter and oil to melt completely.
5. Remove it from the heat, and add 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
6. Add 1/3 cup of cornstarch to it.
7. Mix and blend thoroughly until smooth.
8. Fuse in the aroma of your favorite essential oil by adding 10 to 15 drops. You can use a single essential or a blend of 2 or 3 of them.
9. Pour the mixture into deodorant sticks or silicone molds.
10. Allow it to cool and settle for a couple of hours, then your deodorant is ready for use.
Use your deodorant every morning to keep you fresh all day long.
Roll or rub it directly on your armpits. You may also put a small amount on your fingertips and gently rub it on your armpits.
Let it dry for 3 to 4 minutes before putting on your clothes.
thaxx for watching video
for more tips and videos subscribe to my channel
and like my facebook page
how to enlage your penis size
how to get rid of pimples easy
how to increase sperms fast
how to lose weight easy 10 tips
please like us on facebook