Natural things are always safe to us. Here am sharing you guys with 2 simple recipes of diy natural toothpaste.
Recipe 1: Toothpaste with Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is an antibiotic which when applied, destroys the bacteria which cause tooth decay.It also helps to whiten and brighten your teeth as well as controls bad breath.
1. Add 3 tbsp coconut oil in a bowl
2. Then add 3 tbsp baking soda
3. Finally add 10 drops of cinnamon, orange or lemon essential oil(Optional)
4. Mix all the ingredients well to get a smooth paste
5. You can store the paste in a jar & use it in daily
Recipe 2:Toothpaste with Sea salt
Sea salt removes tartar from the teeth & prevents it from decay. Also it has lots of minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium etc which helps to strengthen teeth.
1. Add 1 tsp baking soda to a bowl
2. Then add ½ tsp finely grounded sea salt
3. Then add a drop of peppermint, clove or citrus essential oil(optional)
4. Finally add 8-10 drops of water
5. Mix all the ingredients well & make a thick paste
6. You can now put it on your tooth brush & brush your teeth with it