Hi, I’m Dr. Axelrad,
My practice is geared towards treating the dental needs of the entire family. An important area that we focus on is Cosmetic Dentistry http://www.draxelrad.com/cosmetic-dentistry/
Arguably, your best case scenario when visiting the dentist is cosmetic dentistry or, in other words, dentistry designed to enhance the health, look and feel of your teeth.
When we look at ourselves in the mirror or when other people meet us — teeth are often the first thing they notice. When our teeth are broken, missing or not as white as they could be, we tend to become self-conscious. We often smile less as a result.
The good news is that through cosmetic dentistry, your mouth can look and feel beautiful again. More importantly, you will smile more and friends and family will take notice of your increased self-confidence.
Through cosmetic dental procedures, we can fix stained teeth which may have become stained as a result of drinking coffee and tea, smoking and the side effect of the antibiotic, tetracycline. In addition, we can close gaps between front teeth, if a different look is desired, make chipped and broken teeth look like new, eliminate gummy smiles and of course, replace missing teeth.
Some of the cosmetic dental procedures we provide are:
1) Whitening or teeth bleaching
2) Bonding: Coating the teeth with a durable resin material which improves the colour and appearance of teeth or repairs, cracks or chips.
3) Porcelain crowns or veneers: A thin layer of porcelain is placed over the surface of the teeth to protect damaged areas and improve their appearance.
4) Gum lifts: A procedure that raises or shapes the gum line. This is a way to make short teeth look longer.
5) Dental implants: These can be used to fill a gap in the mouth and offer great aesthetics.
If you have any concerns about your smile and appearance of your teeth, we would be happy to discuss them with you.
We look forward to meeting with you and are committed to providing the highest level of dental care!
Contact us today for the best in cosmetic dentistry. To to book an appointment, call us at (905) 791-3867 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to meet our dental family or to find out more. Ask about our senior’s discount. New patients and walk-ins are always welcome!