Top five best electric shaver for men 2017
1.Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Electric Foil Shaver
✔US price- http://amzn.to/2fVAgGJ
✔Uk price- http://amzn.to/2xgmnWZ
2.Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
✔US price- http://amzn.to/2vTrlJO
✔Uk price- http://amzn.to/2xgdjBx
3.Philips Norelco 1150X/46 Shaver 6100
✔US price- http://amzn.to/2vOecmU
4.Panasonic ES8243A Arc4
✔US price- http://amzn.to/2vTwUI9
✔Uk price- http://amzn.to/2vVbdHJ
5. Remington PG6025
✔US price- http://amzn.to/2wdhrFq
✔Uk price- http://amzn.to/2xg0MOf
Choosing the best electric shaver might be the toughest task as there are multiple electric shaver released every DAY..So we are here to MAKE IT EASIER and providing you with the best electric shaver reviews and properties.
Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Electric Foil Shaver is the first one in the list
To start with, as soon as you pick up a Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Electric Foil Shaver , you know that you’ve got something very comfortable and very substantial in your hand. It’s made from chrome-finished plastic so it looks sleek, yet it’s solid and obviously extremely well-built. And when you turn it on and begin using it you know there’s something special going on because it delivers a closer shave than any foil electric razor you’ve used before
• Blades run at 10000 RPMs
• Cuts as close as .05mm!
• Head flexes 40 degrees
• Technology to lift flat hairs that other razors miss
• Precision popup trimmer
No review list detailing the best shavers on the market would be complete without this excellent shaver Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) Frustration. It comes in (very) slightly below the Braun Series 9 in our rankings of the top 5 best electric shavers. Yes, it is expensive, but it is easily one of the Rolls Royce machines in the world of men’s hygiene. This is one of the best shavers for men that money can buy and, if that is your buying criteria, then this might be the shaver for you
• Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustache
• 3-Minute quick-charge for 1 cordless shave.
• Fully charges in eight hours for up to 50 minutes of shaving time.
• Pivot, Flex and Float fast and efficient shave.
• DualPrecision shaving system shaves long hairs and short stubble.
• AquaTec seal for a convenient dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with or without shaving gel or foam.
“Do I have to pay hundreds of dollars for a quality electric razor?” No, you don’t. In fact, there’s an innovative model from Philips which comes in at just a little over one hundred dollars, the Philips Norelco 1150X/46 Shaver 6100. It is the third one from the list.This Shaver is designed to handle the contours of your face, Shaver 6100 utilizes GyroFlex 2D’s two-dimensional contouring technology that’s able to pivot in a circular motion and tilt inwards. Its contour-following system adjusts easily to every curve, minimizing both pressure and irritation
• Precisely Cuts and Trims Each and Every Hair
• Gives you a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with shaving cream or gel
• One hour of charging provides up to 40 minutes of shaving time, and a three-minute quick-charge option gives you enough power for a single shave.
• DualPrecision heads are equipped with slots to shave longer hairs and holes to shave even the shortest stubble
Foruth, Panasonic ES8243A Arc4 Electric Razor for Men, 4-Blade
Although significantly cheaper than the top-tier, no-holds-barred Arc 5 option, this model offers the same motor, but with 4 cutting blades. Reliable, top-rated Panasonic Arc4 wet dry electric shavers for men are packed with smart, innovative features that deliver a remarkably close and comfortable shave.
• Advanced Illuminated LCD Display
• Flexible Pivoting Electric Shaver Head
• High-Performance Linear Motor delivers 13,000 cuts per minute
• Panasonic ES8243A is 100% waterproof for convenient wet dry shaver convenience,
• Multi-fit Arc Foil let the shaving machine glide evenly along the chin and along the jaw line
Fifth, Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit
There are plenty of men (we’d guess it’s the majority) who don’t want to spend a lot of money on their electric razor – they want a good shave for a low price. Our suggestion for that large group is this Remington shaver, which only costs about 40 bucks. Powered by Remington’s rechargeable lithium battery, which efficiently directs power and torque to the blade motor, this All-In-1 Grooming Kit puts the power in your hands
• Self-sharpening, surgical steel blades for long lasting durability
• Lithium power with up to 50 minutes of consistent cordless runtime
• Storage pouch included; Great for travel
• Washable attachments – just rinse under the faucet to clean
• Textured grips fit firmly in your hand for ultimate control at any angle