Apple Cider Vinegar
• Beneficial for an upset stomach. It has antibiotic properties, which can help fight bad bacteria that could be at the cause of your nausea.
• It is said to cure hiccups.
• Can be used to help a sore throat. It will kill the germs in your throat as it passes through.
• The reason it is effective at killing germs is they cannot survive in the acidic environment vinegar creates.
• Another effective method is gargling the solution and spitting it out if you don’t like to consume the fluid.
• However, it is very good for your body because of its effectiveness of warding off bad bacteria in the gut.
• A few studies have reflected that Apple Cider Vinegar can be effective at lowering cholesterol.
• Effective at reducing the discomfort of indigestion. Take a swig of it before consuming food that can be difficult to digest, and it will help your stomach as ithe food moves through your system.
• Can be used to clear a stuffy nose. It contains potassium which helps to thin mucus that can block your nasal air passages.
• Also, the acetic acid in the solution prevents germ growth, which will help to fight the cold, or whatever it is that is causing your nasal congestion in the first place.
• Apple Cider vinegar aids in weight loss!!
• The acetic acid in the solution suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism, and reduces water retention.
• Can be effective as a dandruff treatment. The acidity of apple cider vinegar changes the PH of your scalp which can make it more difficult for the yeast to grow that causes your dandruff.
Thumb Nail Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/4d/25/484d25a593838dc7f7837de6fed31ac8.jpg