7 Home Remedies For Gum Disease – 7 effective home remedies for gum disease that you should know
► ❀Watch this video again
Gum disease, also known as gingivitis, is a common condition characterized by symptoms like persistent bad breath, red or swollen gums, bleeding gums, receding gums and loose teeth. If not treated, it can advance to periodontitis and lead to further complications.
The primary cause of gum disease is poor oral hygiene, resulting in plaque buildup along and under the gum line. Plaque builds up when bacteria attach to the tooth and gum margins.
► ❀Must subscribe for more videos
1. Oil Pulling – This method has been raved about not only for curing swollen, red gums, but even reversing gum disease with bone loss. Oil pulling does just what the name infers – it ‘pulls’ toxins right out of your mouth and gums. It removes plaque build up and has been studied in several triple-blind studies to be very effective. Just be sure to use 100% organic oil – sesame, olive, or coconut is best – because you wouldn’t want to be swishing pesticide-laden oils around in your moth for several minutes at a time. Check out more oil pulling benefits here.
2. Sage Leaf Decoction – This is an old folk remedy for gingivitis and gum disease. All you need to do is boil around 50 fresh organic sage leaves in some distilled water and then gargle the decoction several times a day as well as use it like a mouthwash. You can also make a sage tea and drink it throughout the day. Sage has huge amounts of antioxidants and it also contains it anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties.
3. Garlic and Turmeric Paste – Use garlic cloves on irritated gums, or simply make a garlic & turmeric paste to use like toothpaste, then rinse after it has been in your mouth for several minutes. Both of these naturally-occurring foods are full of antibacterial properties, and turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory agent.
4. Neem – This plant is used in India for a thousand different healing remedies; among them is better dental health. You can use neem in a mouthwash, or even find neem toothpaste. It has both antimicrobial and antifungal properties. In one study involving three different groups with gum disease: one using traditional mouthwash, one treated with neem gel, and the last a placebo, the neem group had the best outcome.
Related: 7 Natural Teeth-Whitening Home Remedies
5. Mustard Oil – This method has been used for hundreds of years to combat bad dental hygiene. It destroys bacteria in the mouth and heals the gums very fast. It also has pain-reducing qualities along with being anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
6. Aloe Vera Gel – Best when it comes straight form the plant, aloe vera is a great anti-inflammatory that is especially helpful if your gums are red and inflamed.
7. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Not only do fruits and vegetables with skins help clean the teeth, but the antioxidants in both fruits and vegetables also prevent plaque build up in the mouth.
✔✔✔ Follow Us On Social Media
► ❀ Follow Us On Google Plus
► ❀Subscribe Us On You Tube
► ❀ 7 Home Remedies For Gum Disease – 7 effective home remedies for gum disease that you should know
1.Whitening vagina naturally ✓whitening vagina naturally in a week ✡✡ secret tips ✡✡
2.Breastfeeding to husband – breastfeeding husband – normal or sick?
3.Is Drinking Breast Milk Beneficial For Adults? – adults try human breast milk
4.Get Baby Soft Pink Lips in 7 days – magical remedy to get naturally pink & baby soft lips at home
5.Homemade Ginger Hair Oil For Long Hair – How to get Long Hair, Soft Hair, Smooth Hair
Search For Relate Topics:
#how to cure gum disease without a dentist
#how to get rid of periodontal disease
#oil pulling gum disease
#natural remedies for gum disease and loose teeth
#how to cure gum disease naturally
#home remedies for gum pain and swelling
#gum infection treatment salt water
#gum infection treatment antibiotics
❀❀❀ Thanks For Watching ❀❀❀