10 Incredible unknown amazing benefits of colgate :
1. Carpet Stains. Squeeze toothpaste directly onto the carpet stain and scrub it with an old toothbrush. Then rinse and repeat the process until the stain disappears. For truly stubborn or large stains, like vomit from aging cats, you might need to go with a professional.
2 .Cell Phone Screens. Unprotectedmobile phone screens become hopelessly scratched over time. No problem. Lightly rub the screen with a touch of toothpaste and your finger. Rinse with a damp cloth and dry, but be sure to not get your phone too wet.
3. Clothing Stains. If toothpaste works on your carpets, it should work equally well on cloth. Apply the toothpaste directly to the stained area with a bit of water and rub hard before popping in the washer. This may not work on all fabrics or stains but it’s quite effective on ink and shirt-collar stains. You may have to repeat this process if the stain is old. Use a basic toothpaste without bleaching agents for this.
4. Leather. Put a dab on leather scuffs, rub in with a soft cloth, and rinse with a damp cloth. Works well on shoes, purses,coats or anything else made of leather. Just be sure to use a toothpaste that is free of bleaching and whitening agents.
5. Silver and Brass. Use a soft-bristle toothbrush to scrub lightly with just a dab of paste. Rinse thoroughly and polish with a dry, soft cloth. Dry again and polish. For heavy-duty grunge, apply paste and let it soak overnight. Caution: never apply toothpaste to pearls as the grit will remove the shiny finish.
6. Bug Bites. For mosquito, ant and other small bug bites, apply toothpaste to sooth itching and cool the skin. You can also apply paste to bee stings, but seek medical assistance if you experience shortness of breath or other serious symptoms.
7. Burns. Next time you burn yourself on the stove or a hot pan, plunge the affected area under cold water to rapidly bring down the skin temperature. (Not butter! This is a myth.) After the acute phase is over, smear non-gel toothpaste thickly over the burn until the skin cools permanently and the sting is gone. Finally, apply a healing agent, such as aloe vera.
8. Diamonds. After finishing with your teeth, take your toothbrush and run it over your diamond ring to make it sparkle. Clean off any residue with a damp cloth
9. Hair Gel. Toothpaste contains the same water-soluble polymers found in many hair gels. In a pinch, it can serve the same purpose (if you don’t mind smelling minty). Toothpaste also is a great stick-um for baby barrettes.
10, erectile difficulties, we recommend stimulating the Glans penis after erection, you can wash into the sex. Erectile dysfunction is in good condition, several times, to reduce the sensitivity.